Thursday, April 26, 2012

Date Lunch: Little Thai Place (Royal Oak)

Matt and I went on a lunch date in the middle of the week. How crazy is that?

I had a doctors appointment at 1PM so I couldn't sub the afternoon, and Matt had a funny schedule, so it just worked out. I met him near his school to eat at the Little Thai Place in Royal Oak.

We love the Little Thai. We have been to every location and started when it was only the one (way back when we were at UVic).

We don't usually go for the lunch specials, and today was no exception.

I ordered my favorite dish, the #75. I have no idea what it is called, but it is so yummy. It is chicken, red peppers, green peppers, baby corn, carrots, onions, cashews, and these weird little raisiny things in a sweet, tangy sauce. Matt ordered a small (large) rice with it, but I could go without.

We also ordered a Pad Thai (and ate 1/2 before we took the picture). I like the way they do their Pad, but I know others don't agree.

Anyway, efficient, great staff, quick, good quality, and very child friendly (even though we didn't bring ours, he is a big fan of the tofu in Pad Thai). The only things I cannot speak highly of is the pre-packaged meals. We tried one not long ago. Skeezy. I am sure they are giving them away free now because no one is willing to buy them.


Little Thai Place on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment