Monday, April 16, 2012

Breakfast Bookends

Cost: $4 (just dinner)

Prep: 15 minutes

If I had wrote this post any sooner it would have something scathing about Matt. But, because we have waited a few days, I have cooled off from Matt with his sad puppy dog eyes coming home in the middle of Charlie and I eating and saying, "That's okay you didn't make me any. I would have eaten it cold, but I just wont eat" or something to the like. Seriously!

Once I convinced him to go make himself some darn eggs, he asked me what heat to cook eggs at. Then I saw what his eggs looked like, and I realized the reason he doesn't come home and make his b for d is because he doesn't know how to make eggs.

So, anyways, we all ate b for d with the delicious rosemary foccacia bread from Thrify's and a pineapple that was too ripe and tasted like a pina colada.

I also wanted to talk about my lunch.

I wasn't so into dinner anyways because I had had a large lunch at school. Imentioned earlier in the week that I buy my lunch almost every day.

Today's lunch meal was a small salad (with far far too much dressing), spaghetti and meatballs with olive bread. Looks yummy? It was. I also had a yoghurt and an orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment