Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Groceries

We have started a family tradition: Saturday morning grocery store trips!

Exciting! I'm sure it will always be something for Charlie to look forward to on the weekend, especially as a teenager. Nawt. Yet, it is necessary and helps me to not feel like I am doing all the work.

We have a crazy week. The only night Matt and I will dine together passed yesterday, so we didn't bother to do a weekly plan this week. The freezer is stocked though, and there are bagged salads in the crisper, but we may still get  a nip on the bootay for this.

AND, out grocery bill was CRAZY this week: $160, and I spent another $20 yesterday already, and another $30 today at Walmart on milk, yoghurt, and peppers. AND, we spent another $12 at the bakery on Sunday. Granted, the grocery bill was so expensive because I am starting to gather items for a baby shower I am hosting in a couple weeks (3 kinds of cheese, canned salmon, etc), but still, it was just too much. Oh, and, I just remembered, we spent ANOTHER $60 at Costco this week on food stuffs. What is wrong with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment