Sunday, March 11, 2012

Family Dinner

Cost: $2

Prep time: 10 minutes

Tonight was Sunday family dinner with my parents, brother, and grandparents. There were 8 of us in total.

And...it was potluck. My mom usually cooks, but I guess there were other ideas tonight. My mom is an amazing cook, and at least she made dessert tonight.

I brought a pasta salad, that was really just cold pasta with salad dressing, pepper, and parmesan cheese. It was something that my picky brother would eat, and also the kind of thing that people get when they were first told they were going to get a pot roast and instead are told after grocery day that they need to bring a starch dish.

My grandma bought rotisserie chicken and salad.

Chick-chick-chicken
Salad
My mom made potato salad and sushi salad. I am not a fan of the sushi salad (I hate avocados), but everyone else likes it.


Mom also made a mixed berry pie, which was delicious and served with vanilla ice cream and strawberries.






No comments:

Post a Comment