Thursday, February 23, 2012

Failure

Because we ate tonight's dinner last night, I slipped back to our old ways tonight. It was a Mattless dinner, so it had to be quick and easy.

And it was awful.

I cooke up some turkey sausages from the freezer, but 6 small sausages no longer are enough for the three of us.

I cooked up some peroggies (how the heck do you  spell that? My spell check is failing.). Meh. I'm just not a fan. These were so tough, I think they must have been old. The sour cream was Charlie's favorite part though.

And I steamed up some broccoli, but it was cold by the time we sat down.

Charlie was happy though. He also ate a HUGE serving of kraut, but the smell sent me gagging.

Let's just forget this hiccup of a meal and pretend it never happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment