Friday, July 6, 2012

Chili 2

Cost: $6

Prep: 10 minutes

This is the chili from last night with meat added to it.

I even cooked the beef last night. There was very little to do tonight except cut up some bread and grate some cheese.

The chili was significantly better the second day. I will have to remember that, because even though everyone else always loooooves my chili, I don't really care for it. Tonight though, I ate a large bowl.

Matt has a skewed view of how much everyone eats though. He served me 40% of a baguette (20% to Charlie). And, although he can easily eat 40%--probably even 100%--of a baguette, I need a much more minimal portion. Charli also does not need this much, and because of his issue with throwing food, mostly used it to pelt us with at intervals.





No comments:

Post a Comment