Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cook In/Out

Well, it is raining pretty hard, so our Goldstream campfire dinner is postponed (there will be a campfire ban next week, so VERY postponed).

"Camping" dinners are usually not very healthy, and this was no exception. I mostly ate chips.  I also had 1/2 a hot dog (I'm sure all the judgey and first time preggos and momma just gasped in horror). I also had a diet pop (judge away).


My mom made a curried potato salad, macaroni salad (Charlie's fav), and a veggie salad.


No one eats as unhealthy as my brother though. Granted, he's a teenage boy. He ate hotdogs with just ketchup.

The best part, however, was that my parents have this strange old chimney thing in the yard so we could still roast marshmallows and make s'mores. Charlie was very well behaved. He sat on this little chair and poked the fire, but he didn't wave his stick around and his butt stayed planted.








No comments:

Post a Comment