Saturday, May 12, 2012

I've been a naughty blogger

I've been a naughty blogger this week. I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures, but I realize there has been no text for a week.

It was a long week. I've been working lots of hours, and long hours; Charlie cut two new teeth (8 on the top, but still only 4 on the bottom); we ran out of food on Wednesday; I get morning sickness in the 2nd trimester (yes, preggo, let's keep that off facebook); my mom was out sick; etc.

I did make one positive, healthy change this week. I got on the salad plan at school. For $5 a day, Chef makes you a salad in the morning and all you must do is pick it up at lunch. Twice this week, I said that it was the best salad I had ever had. One day was a steak salad, one a grilled shrimp with homemade buttermilk ranch; one a chicken skewers with honey mustard dressing. Yum! I think this is a positive change, even though the gourmet stuff is always more tempting. It will help me avoid the fried food. So, I try to eat my lunch, including my Greek yoghurt and orange, in the approx. 30 minutes. I usually only have time for one side; salad is a very labour intensive food.

Regardless of all this, please scroll down. I will add the text now, as the boy, who fell asleep twice in the car while running errands today, is now snug in his crib.

Happy Mother's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment