Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fruition


We have tried to go to this place literally 5 times before finally being able to use our Groupon from last Fall.

And it was worth the trips.

Keep in mind, this spring, the hours are very limited (3 days a week for only a few hours each day).

The treat were delicious. Matt had lime/coconut. I had raspberry lime. Charlie ate some of both (this is the boy who LOVES to eat limes) and his own toddler mango treat.

I really appreciate that they do toddler. He never would have been able to handle his own, and it would likely have ended up on the ground. I would much rather his $1 popsicle, rather than a $4 one, goes in the dirt. Matt and I also shared a lemon mousse small treat, and it was satisfying on its own.

I could never give this place a bad rating; look how happy it made our boy!

Fruition on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment