Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chicken Dinner

Cost: $15

Prep: 40 minutes

We had a guest come over for dinner, so I went all out. Well, as "all out" as we get over here.

I made a chicken covered in delicious herbs and spices. It was an excellent chicken, very juicy.

I also made from-scratch mashed potatoes. I used some of the Philadelphia Cooking Cream in Herb and Garlic as well as fat free sour cream in the mashed potatoes. It made them WAY too garlicy for my liking, but the boys all seemed to like them (unless our guest was just being polite).

I "made" a can of corn and steamed asparagus (which Charlie ate about 10 spears of). I also made Pillsbury Crescent Rolls--the low fat ones--because I made them the last time a friend was over and didn't want anyone to be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment